It’s with a lot of joy annoucee that we are re-opening on Monday.
I hope you’ve been keeping safe, healthy and sane! Not seeing everyone in person has been tough, but I want to say how happy I am that our community is still strong and that I have enjoyed seeing you all of your bread photos in Slack, catching up in email, or a virtual happy hours. I’ve been at the space nearly every day getting it ready and I’ve seen some of your beautiful faces pop in. Even a simple ‘Hey’ has gone a long way. I’m sure you have felt the same way.As the stay at home mandate wraps up on May 8th, we’re looking ahead to Monday while also preparing for what our space will look like when we begin to stabilize and “get back to normal”.
First, I want to say the health and safety of our members is my greatest priority. I understand there may be some worry about coming back into a shared space, but I assure you Creative Density will do everything we can to keep you safe. Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Hand Sanitizer Everywhere. I recently purchased a large amount of hand sanitizer from a Denver distilling company on Broadway. Sanitizer will be put in individual hand bottles for each desk, office, and meeting room. Common areas will have disinfecting wipes. Larger hand sanitizer bottles will be available in the entryway.
- Reduce Capacity and Increased Space. Some chairs will be removed from desks and meeting rooms to give members more space. We have opened up any unused offices for others to spread out in.
- Barriers Between Desk. We have also added barriers between som desks to give people additional security.
- 3x Daily Cleanings. We will clean all surfaces, especially high touch surfaces; chairs, light switches, shared equipment, doors and drawers, etc. in the morning, mid-day, and before we leave each day.
- Disposable Plates and Silverware. The kitchen will be stocked with disposable plates, cups, and silverware. We are buying bio-degradable items so the Earth won’t hate us.
- Mask Policy in Common Areas. If you are going to be close to several people at once, please wear a mask. It’s encouraged.
- Social Distancing Signs Provided. If you want to give yourself extra space, we have signs to let others know that you are requesting a safe distance. These are little table tents that reserve any spots around you and remind people to respect your wishes.
- Professional Cleanings Will Double. We will have our cleaner twice as often as before to help keep the place extra clean. We plan on a deep clean prior to opening.
Life at Creative Density will look a little different going forward and this list isn’t exhaustive of the changes taking place. In the meantime, I’m open to new suggestions and feedback on how to keep Creative Density clean and safe place. I’ve been working on some improvements for the space that include a new entry way set up, new plants and flowers, faster Wifi, and some new desks.
I can’t wait to cowork with you soon!